Drive with peace of mind.
- Auto Insurance -
For many of us in today’s world, driving is an absolute necessity. As such, we must make sure that we are properly protected from the many risks associated with owning and operating an automobile.
Typical Auto Insurance options can include:
- Bodily Injury Liability - Covering injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection - Covering treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Liability - Covering damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Collision - Insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive - Protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage - Covering medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
Along with auto insurance, we also offer motorcycle, off-road, watercraft and recreational vehicle insurance.