Home » Product Offerings » Dwelling Fire Insurance / Rental Property Insurance

Dwelling Fire Insurance / Rental Property Insurance

Company Logo

At Gannon Associates, our dedicated agents make choosing your Dwelling Fire Insurance easy. We will analyze your needs and explain your options in a clear and understandable way while saving you time and money, all in the same process. Gannon Associates makes it quick and easy to find the Dwelling Fire policy you need at an affordable rate.

Dwelling Fire Insurance coverage can protect your rental property from fire damage and also can help to protect you from legal and personal liability issues. With Dwelling Fire Insurance through Gannon Associates, you can rent your property with confidence.

  • Dwelling Fire policies may cover houses and structures that are not occupied by the owner or do not qualify for a Homeowners policy.
  • A homeowners insurance policy may NOT cover damages to a home that the policy holder is not living in.
  • Dwelling Fire insurance covers fixed structures named in the policy usually on a named peril basis such as fire and lightning.
  • Most Dwelling Fire policies will have an option to cover personal property at a specified limit.

If you are interested in coverage on a rental dwelling, or to protect the home that you recently purchased as a fixer upper, a Dwelling Fire Insurance policy may be right for you.

Gannon Associates will shop the top carriers in the country to find you the best Dwelling Fire policy that is not only reliable, but affordable too. Fill out the quick and simple form to receive your FREE quote today!